The Rittenhouse Women Wellness Center™’s initial Total Wellness Package includes the following components:
- A Detailed Health History Assessment // All packages require patients to complete a detailed health and lifestyle history questionnaire. This comprehensive information is vital in assessing patients’ unique health needs and goals.
- A Comprehensive Physical Evaluation // The comprehensive physical evaluation component of your package begins with a thorough discussion of your health history with one of our board certified providers, to help clarify your health concerns and wellness goals. You will receive a thorough physical examination as well. Based on your health history and physical, specific screening or diagnostic tests may be recommended to better evaluate your current or future risk for disease. Learn more about Internal Medicine at RWWC>>
- A Nutritional Assessment // Proper nutrition is vital to long-term health and wellness. With your nutritional assessment the RWWC’s registered dietitian will assess your current diet and eating habits. She will also educate you on nutrition principles — such as food’s impact on metabolism, mood, hormones and medical conditions — and on how to make better food selections. In partnership with your providers, our registered dietitian will assess your individual needs and work with you to develop a sustainable, personalized nutrition plan that takes into account your lifestyle, budget, food preferences, allergies and medical conditions. Learn more about Nutrition at RWWC>>
- An Emotional Well-Being Assessment // Stress can adversely affect not only a woman’s emotional well-being, but also her physical health. The Rittenhouse Women’s Wellness Center™’s lifestyle therapists** have extensive experience in helping women to reduce stress levels and address their life problems to achieve a balanced, healthier life. An emotional well-being assessment is a pivotal component to your plan for total wellness, as it takes into account the mind-body connection. Learn more about Emotional Well-Being at RWWC>> **Emotional Well-Being services provided by Dr. Perilstein at her Center City office.
- A Skin-Care Consultation//our board certified providers and their team will take the time to inform you and provide timely advice whether you have a skin, hair, or nail condition that needs medical attention or are seeking aesethetic improvement.. Prolonged stress can affect appearance and accelerate aging of the skin. Rittenhouse Women’s Wellness Center™’s skin evaluation provides information on how to ensure long-lasting skin health and overall beauty. Or if you have a skin condition, our certified aesthetician will discuss treatment methods. She will also review areas of your body that concern you and recommend changes in your skin care regimen, additional services and products. Learn more about Skin Care at RWWC>>
- Our Total Wellness Assessment // After patients complete all Total Wellness Services, specialists from the RWWC collaborate with your provider to prepare your RWWC Total Wellness Assessment, which is given to you during a follow-up consultation with our internist. This detailed health portfolio includes a comprehensive summary of the results of the various assessments you have received at the RWWC. It also provides a customized action plan with personalized guidelines to Total Wellness. Strategies for improving all aspects of well-being are addressed, as well as special educational references, recommendations for additional services, and tools for success to enable you to achieve total physical and emotional wellness. This program is one of our healthy benefits, which you can choose when you sign up for our $199 membership. The $199 fee covers the follow up report, insurance fees will apply.