The Rittenhouse Women’s Wellness Center is currently hiring for one position.
HOW TO APPLY: If you would like us to keep your resume on file, please send us your resume with the desired position in the subject line to email@example.com
MBA Student for Healthcare related project
We are seeking a talented MBA student with an interest in healthcare to work part time on an exciting Philadelphia based initiative. You will have the opportunity to work side-by-side with physicians and an experienced entrepreneur and have an inside view of client interaction. We anticipate the time frame of this assignment to last 2 – 3 months dependent on your class schedule.
Education and Skills:
- Current MBA student with a background in science or healthcare
- Self-Starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong organizational skills; ability to effectively manage projects and priorities
- Demonstrated academic strength and leadership skills
- Learning agility and intellectual curiosity
- Superior interpersonal (oral and written) communication skills
This is an unusual opportunity that will give you an inside look at today’s healthcare delivery and allow you to work directly with a successful entrepreneur.
Please apply by submitting your resume via email with the desired position in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org